Here she is folks! Miss Jada! Isn't she adorable?! I cannot wait to see her in person. Gotta get me some cuddles. :)

In other news, it's fresher's week here in Oxford, so all the new students have just arrived. It's strange being the old student and more difficult than I thought it would be trying to meet all the new students. I'm having trouble remembering names! Uh oh! I'll let you know more about it soon.
I also went to hear my supervisor sing in his very own concert on Saturday. He has a beautiful baritone voice and sang about 15 Schumann songs all by himself! I was very impressed. His 16 year old daughter brought him flowers at then end and it reminded me so much of when I would do that for my mom. It was a lovely time and I wish my momma could've been around to enjoy it with me.
I best go to lunch now,
Yummy!
Elizabeth

1 comment:
I can't sleep, up at the crack of dawn. I'm on vacation. Pap and the boy are gone to work and when they get home we're bringing the boy to the airport. Prayers for all of your connections tp be just right and for you to have a great time together. We'll be in CA lovin' on the girls. Miss you bunches.
Post a Comment