Friday, March 07, 2008

Rugby Shenanigans:

I was present last night in London for my first varsity match in any sport here at Oxford. The Oxford Dark Blue rugby league team defeated Cambridge 38-10! My friend Hugh played in the match and scored a try, and I got to eat a giant cheeseburger. It was all in all a good night. Horrible bus ride back to Oxford with some very drunk fans, but what can you do? Check out the article about the match here: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12196_3251311,00.html

In other news, I'm going hiking tomorrow on the Dorset coast. It's supposed to rain, but oh well! I'm trying alternative exercise techniques to get out of the gym (because I can't ever seem to get into it anyway), so this should be fun. I'll post pictures when I've recovered from the 14 hour day.

Today is my dear friend Ruth's birthday and the Oriel Historians dinner so it should be an enjoyable evening. Wishing everyone a great weekend! And Kentuckians, watch out for that winter storm!

Love to all,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I have tagged you on a blog-meme:
A blog-meme
See you tomorrow! - Mars

Reader Locations