Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm a Gleek:

Ok. It's time. I have to admit it. I can't keep it in any longer. I have to tell the truth. I love Glee. That's right. The music, the dancing, the satire, the characters...it's fabulous. And it brings me much needed levity and fun every Sunday night. It's clever and it doesn't take itself seriously; I like that in a show. You don't believe me? That's ok. Just look at this...



And did I mention the harmonies?! Love them. Oh and the drama...the drama!



I'm done now. But darn it, I wish Brown had had a glee club. I so would've been in that.

Love and music to all,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Liza said...

Do not be ashamed of your Gleek-ness, all the cool kids have it! Some of us have downloaded all the music on iTunes, and own the first season on DVD already even though we have no money. =)

Reader Locations