Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Bigger Things:

I had to share this powerful short video about the benefits of ARV drugs on AIDS patients. Sometimes it's easy to forget how very, very blessed and lucky I am, and how blessed and lucky are my friends and family, when the day to day stresses and struggles are upon us. I feel humbled, ashamed, and inspired by this video. Choose to do with it what you wish. I will keep it in my heart and spread the message of what NGO's can do and why we have to look after those less fortunate than ourselves. I am blessed, I am loved. I look forward to one day using my gifts to help others.



Love always and God Bless,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is indeed, a global epidemic. As Bono said, "It is through awareness that we can make change." Hopefully you're reading my comments. Our dear friend Liza gave me your blog site a few weeks ago when I was in Hawai’i, and I have posted two comments since...your blog gives me a nice reading break. Hopefully we can catch up soon. Until then, take care of yourself. ~ Joshua Gentry

Reader Locations