Monday, January 24, 2011

Staircase 3, Room 5:

I've been meaning to post these photos for months. I wanted you to see my lovely flat, which has become my hiding place from the insanity of the library or college. I love this apartment. I'll be sad to leave it at the end of the year. It's the first time I really feel I have a place of my own. I worked very hard to make it mine.

This is my living room (complete with dining table and Dean desk):


This is my 18th century sideboard:


This is my rug, which Emma and I found in Devon for 25 pounds. It's from Sears!:


This is my non-academic bookshelf:


And this is my office:


It doesn't look like this right now. It's chaotic. A place of stress. Tonight, I'm going to tidy it up so that it once again looks as inviting and safe as it did a few months ago. I think it's time to go back to basics. Time to organize.

Channeling Erika,
Love to all,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Boots said...

Holy frijole!

Do you live in a history museum? That is one tidy and suave apartment.

Mine has been taken over by knitting supplies and guitars.

Reader Locations