Hermione I Am Not:
I'm off very soon for my first formal hall. I'm dressed up, but not in a dress, it's too cold for that. I have my graduate robe, and an empty stomach. I just found out that the cap I paid £15 for I'm not allowed to wear until after graduation. You gotta love Oxonian tradition. Oh and my programme is messed up. The history department seems to think I'm only supposed to be here for a year. I'll find out tomorrow whether or not this is true. But for now, I'm off first to evensong and then to hall. I don't look a thing like a character from Harry Potter, but I do have my college scarf and an arm full of books I have to read by wednesday. Do you think there's any chance I can get one of those time turners Hermione uses in book three? I really need more than 24 hours in the day. :)
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i posted a comment on Facebook....
PS. you are SO Hermione.
i posted a comment on Facebook....
PS. you are SO Hermione.
Post a Comment