Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vive le France:

On the way to Paris with the folks! Will update if possible. Prayers please!!! And prayers for the pseudo-Terrorist attacks over here. I assure you I'm fine and in no danger, but it is scary and hard on this country. Pray these attacks do not continue and our world finds peace.

Oh and Aidan, go to whatever video you want on youtube, look on the right-hand side for the embedded address and copy and paste it into your blog as normal! It's easy!

Love everyone so, will be in better contact later. I promise!! Happy early Birthday to Pap, Wexler, and Lily if I don't get my cards out on time! I love all you guys!!!!!!!

Love and safety for all,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it "la" France? Nuts, that's gonna bug me all day...Erika...

Elizabeth said...

It is. I was gonna change it when I got back to my computer but since you called me on it I'll leave it up. :)

Reader Locations