Happy Birthday Pap!!!:
Just wanted to get in a quick Happy Birthday to Pap/Jeff/Gramps. My card will be late...I'm so sorry!!!!! But I love you much and hope you have a fantastic birthday! From the sounds of it you had a great crowd yesterday. I hope for a blessed, relaxing, and fun day Pap. I love and miss you, and wish very much I could be there to celebrate with you!
I should also go on and put in my Happy Birthdays for Wex and Lily. I miss you cuties! Have a fabulous 2nd birthday! Lily, tell your Mom and Dad your present is in the mail Monday and will get to you soon. :) Wex, you're the lucky one who got to see Uncle Jeffrey. He told me things were taken care of, so I hope your Birthday is fantastic as well. I love you kids.
My travels have been good so far and I will update with all the stories after Mom and Dad leave on Thursday.
PS... Aaron and Andrew...Happy Birthdays to you this month too! I stink at getting my cards out, but I did remember, so I hope you had/have great birthdays!
Happy Birthdays to all! :),
Elizabeth
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment