Monday, December 10, 2007

Editing: Way Better Than Writing:

That's right folks...I have finished the draft!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, while I know there are loads of changes that need to be made and I know that several more eyes other than mine and my supervisors will see it before I submit (a month from today and I already have a draft!), I'm now editing and not writing. Whatever I add is a change, but not part of the larger structure. I swear, I've never been more proud of myself. Honestly, I've always been the work up until the last minute person, which admittedly has gotten me by just fine, but now, it's written, and early, and I'm just editing, and it feels great. :) Thank you Jesus.

Oooh...interviews were so much fun. I can't wait to tell you all about it. That being said, I'm not sure Oriel or the university would be happy about me putting it out there on cyberspace, so you'll have to ask me when I'm home for Christmas in five days. Or six. Depends how you count really, but I'm going with five. Incidentally, that means start praying family. You know my feelings on flying.

Uncle Steve, a draft is coming your way tomorrow. Whoo hoo!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I envy you. I actually have to submit a project on Jan 3rd, but didn't even started reading the second half of the materials. Congrats! Congrats!

Reader Locations