Friday, December 14, 2007

Randomness in the Library:

I'm stuck in the library downloading, transcribing, and copying up until it closes to make sure I have everything I could possibly need at home for my thesis. Happy Holidays to me. *Sigh* I will be working at home, and I'm sorry about that, but to be honest, I've put so much of myself into this thesis that I want it to be the best it can be and if that means working at home, then so be it.

I think my blog has been boring of late, so I'm putting up a pretty picture from last Christmas.


Work or no, I cannot wait to get home to that sight, and my family and friends. Though again, I wish I didn't have to fly to do it. I really hate it. I wish I didn't but I do.

Hopefully my downloading will finish soon and I can start packing! Grrr at bringing home loads of books. But at least there's the Oriel Christmas party tonight to have a proper goodbye to my wonderful friends here. I'll leave you with a few images from our shindig last year.

American Girls:


Group Shot:


An Angel and a Reindeer:


Please pray for me and my trip. Happy Christmas!

I love you all,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Reader Locations