All Done and Submitted:
I'm FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my wonderful, supportive, fantastic family and friends.
I love you so so so so much.
Now I'm going to sleep. For several days. And then I'm reading for pleasure. That's right, I said it. Fiction, here I come.
Love, kisses, and thanks,
Elizabeth
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HUGE kudos on a job so well done. We knew you had it in you. Course we knew you back when.... You have always set the bar high and then surpassed it. So proud to have you as a Sis! Enjoy the rest and the fun reading. I read a whole Dean Koontz, Brother ODD, a couple days after Christmas, what luxury, not sure what the kids ate that day....
congratulations!! Enjoy your leisure time. I had a computer nightmare here and Norm came to the rescue. Just now back on board.
good job. now go bowling.
Post a Comment