Well folks, I'm back. Back in England, back to the blogging, and hopefully, back to being myself (which has continued to escape me at inopportune moments throughout the last few years). I'll keep you updated on my progress of self-discovery, as I've recently come to realize that it is a lifetime process and I've really only just begun. As for England, I'm here to finish what I started and teach myself how to be a true historian. It will be a challenge, but I feel rested and ready for it, though anxious. I'm learning to accept my anxiety and worries, voice them, and let them go. I fully believe that God is with me on this journey and I can do all things with and through Him.
That's just a taste of what's to come. For now, forgive me as I clean my room, move my things from Sam's attic and try to set myself up for success. Do not worry, I'll keep you posted.
Much, much love to all,
Elizabeth
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back! Looking forward to catch up!
Post a Comment