Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Superstar:

Last night I came home to so many wonderful and adorable pictures of my friends and their children dressed up in their Halloween costumes. It was so heartwarming. I would post pictures of my goddaughter Jada, but I should probably get permission first. So he was a mouse. Oh my God, it was adorable. Amongst all of this though, I just need to brag about my wonderful, wonderful nephew. He is a superstar in every sense of the word and I am so proud of him. But on a day like Halloween (or the day after) and with the pictures that Erika just posted, I want to brag specifically about how gorgeous he is! My nephew is a handsome fella. No jokes folks (hee hee), he is the most beautiful kid I've ever seen. His awesome parents bring it out in him, particularly when he smiles. He's fantastic, and I just thought everyone should know. It is what is truly on my heart this morning. Check him out in his ninja costume (I'd like to point out that his awesomeness is increased drastically by the fact that he is a ninja...the degree to which he is stealthy does not factor into this formula).


I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. And I hope that everyone wakes up as happy, proud, and full of love as me.

Love to all,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Reader Locations