Last night the Oriel MCR celebrated the holiday by carving pumpkins. What this really meant is that the Americans and Emma, our very own British pumpkin carving pro, each had their own pumpkin. I haven't carved a pumpkin in years and even then I'm pretty sure Jeffrey did most of the work. I distinctly remember carving a pumpkin with Daddy when we still lived in the house on Post and making its face fall in because my designs were too close together so there was not enough pumpkin to support it. But last night I carved one on my own! I drew the face and Rich drew the bats on the side and I carved the guy. I was really pleased with myself. I'm not sure what that says about me, but I had a great time!
Tonight I'm headed to Tori and David's for a James Bond themed Halloween party. We are going to see the new movie and then celebrate the holiday in costume. I'm going as Bond girl Vesper Lynd from the last Bond film "Casino Royale". British double agent in a black dress. :) I've got to buy some black eyeliner and *gasp* red lipstick. But for the most part I have what I need for the outfit, hench the choice of character. I'm living on a tight budget these days! I will be bringing some of the Halloween candy my wonderful parents sent and I'm sure it will be a great night.
I leave you now with a picture of my pumpkin. Oh and the title of this blog is spelled that way because well, that's actually how the Brits spell it. Weird huh?
Happy Halloween or Hallowe'en to all!
Much love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:
Wow, this looks like an exciting holloween plan. I hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment