Yup, I've got it. And I've got it bad. The jet-lag. Ugh.
I've got a lovely cousin who updates her blog so regularly that it makes me feel bad about myself. So, in an attempt to write more and take more administrative and planning responsibility in my work, I am resolving to update this thingy with my progress this term. I hope everyone is actually interested in my work. If not, sorry! But I think it will be good for me. Look for bi-weekly updates. :)
This is a tough term. I've got to write my transfer paper and if the Faculty do not like it, then I will be coming home sans PhD. This is, of course, not the end of the world, but it's also not what I set out to do here, so...this must be a report which passes! I'm up for the challenge, although I'm slightly daunted. I'm going to do my best to approach this as undaunted as possible. I've just bought my stash of green tea and hot chocolate, so that must mean I'm ready.
Now, if only the U of L basketball team can keep winning...
Fingers crossed,
Love,
Elizabeth
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back! I hope your knee is better! Looking forward to catch up with you.
Post a Comment