So, um, the Fresher's have arrived and brought with them the Fresher's Flu. And they have generously given it to me. Oh joy. Oh wonder. A gift! Quite honestly, I don't know what to do about how I feel. I mean, I just want to go to bed and sleep it off. I'm exhausted. But good grief I don't have time to be sick. So I'm currently floating through all my tasks looking rather pale and ghost-like, freezing, and well, sounding just like a frog. So much so that like my dear nephew, I ought to have a princess. I feel rotten and my brain is rotting. When do Junior Deans and/or PhD students get a day off? Oh wait...never.
I hope I'm not going to be perpetually grumpy this year, but it is certainly looking that way from the last two entries. Hmmm. Perhaps I should end on a happy note...well...um...ah! I've got it. My flat, it's gorgeous. And my new bed, so comfy and warm. Oh drat...now I just want to go to bed again. It's an endless cycle.
Love and wellness to all!
Elizabeth
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment