Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day:

On this special day I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to the special women in my life. First and foremost to my own wonderful Mummy, who keeps me strong, encourages me, and inspires me each and everyday. Your talent and love for people impresses me. Your love for daddy and your family is something I strive to acquire. God blessed me the day he gave me to you Momma. I hope you know I hold you first, above all others, as my true inspiration and first love. No one loves me more than you Momma. And no one loves you more than me. I love you and miss you so very much. I wish I could be at home to share this day with you.

To my Granny and Grandma, I love you both so very much. You are my soul. I feel you inside of me always, pushing me to live out my dreams. You've taught me to look at the world more carefully, and to appreciate the little things (such as good food!) and family more than anything else. I love you.

To my future Mother in law, Regina, I never knew such a woman existed, who could create such an amazing son, and accept me as her own, not jealous that I took him away, but thankful that I make him happy. Your love for family and life are an inspiration. I am so lucky to have you not only as a mother in law, but also as a friend. I miss you.

To my Aunt Kathy, you have always been the woman I've wanted to be. You have managed a career and family perfectly. Your presence makes me feel special and loved. You have included me as one of your own and as a result given me siblings and a closeness that I would've missed as an ordinary only child. I hope I make you proud.

To my cousin (sister) Erika, I have never been more proud of anyone, as I am of you. From a girl who refused to babysit because she despised kids, to the best mother, you have become what I always knew you would be. You are amazing. You are powerful. You are loving and strong and courageous. You are a natural. I hope one day to be half of the mother you are.

To the other Moms reading this: I wish you a blessed, relaxed, and wonderful day. Take a break, take a breath, and enjoy this life God has granted us. Enjoy the blessing of your children and the knowledge that you have the greatest impact on their lives. I am proud to know you all.


COOL MySpace Comments

Love, with all my heart,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Reader Locations