Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Uh...Sorry:

Ok so you know how you get busy and then you put something off and then you know you need to do that something, but it's been so long the task has increased to this daunting proportion and it becomes too big to do so you keep putting it off? (I know you loved that run-on sentence!) Well, that's what this whole lack-of-blog thing has become. So I thought I'd just start with an apology, an I'm alive, an I'm mostly well and then come back with some good stories to compensate. Ok? :) I'll add a recent picture to show you I'm alive also. Here it is...



That's me sitting on Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square. I took a recent trip to London to meet up with my friend Oksan from my Centre College days who is studying in Wales. It was so fun to see her!

So new plan....I need an Aidan/Erika-like blog where I write more often and maybe shorter entries. I'm really going to try this. I aspire to be like my wonderful cousins. So for now that's all, but I assure you stories about May Day and prostitutes (Historically speaking) are coming!

Love and well wishes to all!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Reader Locations