I'm not sleeping well. I keep falling asleep at like 9 at night and then waking up at 12. Then I can't sleep again until 2 or 3. This needs to stop. I need a proper night's sleep.
In other news, there's a big back log on my visa application so I'm attempting to push it through with an "urgent travel" need. Fingers crossed. I don't like the feeling of not having a passport. And I cannot understand how it is taking so long. They've had it for 8 weeks. The British consulate in the US takes 6 weeks at most. Where's the disconnect?!
As you can see, sleepiness makes me grumpy. I'm feeling rather a lot like a different one of the "Seven Dwarfs" these days. Can't wait to come back round to "Happy" again. Hey, and maybe one day I'll finally be "Doc". :)
Love to all,
Sleepy Elizabeth
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds like an issue of routine and stress.
I have a cure.
I find playing sports and completely getting exhausted helps. Also sun light helps too (to establish the rhythm). I have insomnia so call me an expert! :-)
Post a Comment