Tuesday, April 20, 2010

*Yawn*:

The students are back. The sun is out. Everyone is in the library. The glories of spring/summer in Oxford. Me? I'm tired. Or just yawn-y (I know, it's not a word, but I'm reading Middle English again today and I swear I've seen it somewhere...Maybe I'll check the OED? Better yet, the MED.).

This volcanic ash is ridiculous. It means friends/students are stranded. I'm finding it difficult to feel sorry for the ones who write me saying "I'm stuck in Tenerife!" "I'm trapped in Australia!" Oh dear. Poor you. I'm in the library. But I suppose this isn't costing me any hotel fees.

*Yawn!* Ok...back to work. Only 2.5 hours til lunch. :p

LOVE to ALL,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, it is still peaceful in my department. But I need to start thinking of teaching. :-( Good luck with work, hopefully see you around!

Reader Locations