This video went viral in the Oriel community during the stress and craziness of Trinity Term exams. Both the MCR (grad students) and JCR (undergrads) sent this out on their mailing lists to inspire and remind each other that hard work and practice go a long way towards achieving desired success.
Everyday I work to feel happy of myself. If I can go to bed content with my effort and progress then I feel happy of myself. If not, well, then I heed the words of this wise little boy, and I keep practicing, so that I can achieve what I've set out to do. He inspires others to ride a bike, but if I change the words to write a thesis, well, it still works. I share it with you so that you also may feel happy of yourself. If nothing else, the self-belief of a small boy is so heart-warming that you can't help but smile.
Love and happiness to all,
Elizabeth
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment