I had a good meeting with my supervisor on Friday. I'm working towards my final hurdle before the submission of my doctoral thesis and so I have to submit a piece of work in the next few weeks. It will be some of my writing, along with a chapter plan and a timeline for completion of my thesis. This is a little bit scary. But actually, it's not as scary as it once was. I'm feeling confident about my project. I figure if I keep working and believe it will be ok, then it will be. I have faith in myself and my supervisors and in God to get my through. So...there's not too much other than work going on around here.
I hope all my friends and family in the path of Hurricane Irene are safe! Please take care of yourselves. Also, I painted my nails pink. And I bought a sweater. Life is so exciting! In all honesty, life is exciting. I feel peaceful, determined, and so very blessed. The sun is shining right now...what more can I want? Lots, I suppose. But for now I'll just say that I'm ok. And of course I miss everyone at home. I love you. All of you. These are my Sunday afternoon ramblings. I give them to you so you remember I'm still me.
All my love,
Elizabeth
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment