Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thirty years!!! Wow!!!! I'm so impressed. You guys are such an inspiration to me. My entire life I've searched for the love I've seen between you two. The love which defies argument and hardship, money and pain, and is everlasting, strong, and blind. You are such a good example for me and I thank you for that. The best gift you've given me is a strong marriage and a united front together. I am all the better because of it. I love how you love each other and how you love me! I love you both so much!!! So have a wonderful anniversary because you deserve it!!! I am so proud of you! And more thankful for you!!! Thank you Lord for my wonderful parents!

On a side note...your daughter is now featured on the Oriel College website! Here's the link: http://www.oriel.ox.ac.uk/news.php?id=75&sid=2
Wishing everyone as much love as my parents,
Elizabeth

2 comments:
oh my! happy aniversary from me too! 30 years! that's impressive. and i also appreciate the strength and dedication of your vows and commitments and your love for one another. i think it makes the world a better place. and i love you both.
by the way...that's pretty cool that you're on the website!
Post a Comment