Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lest You've Forgotten it is Important to Me:



Here's a Cardinal blog. :) I just want to say briefly that I'm super proud of my basketball team at the moment and leave it at that. I've noticed when I say too much they don't play particularly well. I have taken on my father's superstitions about my roll in the Cards' victories, so no more words. Only a picture from yesterday's victory against Syracuse. Please look carefully at the man by David Padgett's hip. Yup, that's my Daddy! The link is below if the picture doesn't show...it is being tempermental this morning.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B2&Date=20080218&Category=MULTIMEDIA04&ArtNo=802180813&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=9

In other news, I'm addicted to 'Lost'. I have yet to decide whether or not this is a good thing. I'll take votes in the comment section if you have an opinion on the matter.



Love,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

The A Team said...

I know I left you comments yesterday, but today they appear to be gone....
GO CARDS!

Granny said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Your cards are looking good! Love and miss you. Can you email me a phone number. I don't know if my emails are getting through.

Reader Locations