
Yes, staying at home has certain risks. Couches are evil. But it's ok because in the library the chairs are not comfortable at all. Not one bit. And the height of the desks force you to develop a hump as you stretch your arms to reach the keys of your laptop.
And you know, there's nothing better than coming out of the library after a good days work and sitting your sore bum on a couch. Well, except taking a walk.
Yesterday was a good day. Now on to make sure today is too.
Love to all,
Elizabeth

2 comments:
I find the Bod chairs really bad too. My back hurts when I work in the Bod for a long time. (Not that I use Bod often though!) Good luck with work.
The other day I was dining in high table in St. Peter's and one of the fellows was saying that there must be a conservation of work efficiency because he didn't do much till yesterday, but today he finished off a chapter, teaching preparation and paper works. So if I have a bad day, I like to say: "conservation of work". ;-)
Sometimes I think I do live in a library. I seem to be aquiring books at a very high rate.
(not a bad thing...until I have to move).
Post a Comment