Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home Stretch:

Nearly there folks. 27 hrs. and 41 min. to go. Whoa. I'm nearly there. Nearly. Still have to add things to my two essays, but my focus right now is my presentation which is at 11 am. So, you'll all be sleeping, but I hope you are dreaming prayers for me! I'm actually ok about it. I think it will provide something interesting to discuss. Unfortunately my essay is too long, so I'm about to go cut it down for my presentation and reread my sources to prep for questions.

I can't wait until Saturday, I'm sleeping in.

Love,
Elizabeth

P.S. Speaking of home stretch....anybody watching that Cardinal baseball team? Ah! Go Cards!

3 comments:

Boots said...

i thought to mention this to you: everyone on the planet has a mind that is filled of the same ridiculous and deluded qualities as you have(everyone is equally full of shit) so you can just relax and know that you have worked very hard and given your great effort. the rest is just the rest.

Elizabeth said...

Oh man. I was hoping to be a bit less full of shit than the rest. :( Hopefully my writing will say that at least!

Boots said...

no. you're not full of shit. what i mean is...you know what you know. and you know a whole lot. and you are very very smart. but, when we enter into situations where we're being evaluated/judged there's a tendency to put people above us. they're not. their minds work the same way yours does. full of shit and full of wisdom. the same.

you're great. it'll go great.

Reader Locations