Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ugh:

I'm exhausted. My essays are due Friday. I'm nearly finished with one (thanks Uncle Steve!) and have the second one half written, but not yet edited. I've spent the last 5 or 6 hours (I'm beginning to lose track of time) on two paragraphs. Two! I'm so tired and drained that what I'm writing isn't making sense anymore. I know I'm hard on myself, but this is not that. It's just not happening. So as I've just finished my second latte with caffeine and sugar cubes (usually don't add the sugar) I will soldier on. But man oh man I cannot wait to be finished with these things. I just wish my brain would realize that if I got writing cohesive sentences then I could be finished sooner! So...ugh.

Ugh again,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah...I meant to say 'coherent sentences.' Shows ya how great I was doing last night. Whoo.

Reader Locations