No Longer A Russell:
Ok, so I cannot keep my treachery secret any longer. I've defied my roots and succumbed to the Straney side of my genes. I, once a Russell, love .....coffee. That's right! I admit it! It's delicious! And not just the flavored kind. I know I mentioned taste-testing before, but this is different. This is deeper, darker, more powerful. I can drink plain coffee with milk or even... *gasp*... black. In fact, I crave it. Everyday, I need coffee. It's an expensive addiction this. It keeps me giving my money to cafes and Starbucks. More than that, it's expensive in time. I stand in queues to buy my coffee. I wait to drink it. I have to leave the library to do so because I cannot take the pick-me-up in with me. And God forbid I decide to enter the graduate common room (MCR) for a free cup of coffee, for that vacuum of time takes up my entire afternoon. Yes, it's best I spend money on coffee. Or perhaps, it would be better to go back to my Russell roots. Free from the chains which bind me to that caffeine-inducing, delicious, and warm cup of coffee each day.
Love,
Elizabeth
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Coffee is one of my best friends.
Signed on red-eyed RN.
Love you
Post a Comment