Just to let you know that I've had an awesomely productive day so far today. I've even managed to maintain the separation from Dean-stuff and Thesis-stuff. I got up at 6:45 and went straight to the gym. Got in a good workout, came home, cleaned up, ate and got to the library by 9:30. I worked straight on til lunch and ended up writing 1700 words! They aren't perfect words. Not all are usable. They could be better organized. But they are out of my brain and onto the page. I'm struggling a bit now simply because I'm tired, but I am determined to keep going. I have not felt this proud of myself in a very long time. I'm at 2245 words for the day. :) Only 97,755 to go. Woo!
Love to all,
Elizabeth
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! How impressive are you? Well done, sweetie. The 6.45 bit in particular awes me. Which gym do you use?
Post a Comment