From A Sinus-y Haze:
Ill again my family and friends! I'm ill again. For those keeping score that means that Annie the Pug, it's your turn to head to the vet! It all started with a bad cold and led to the inevitable sinus infection. Ugh and grrr I say. I can't write too much here, just as I can't work too much on my thesis, because somehow the combo of the computer screen and the gunk in my clogged sinuses makes me very dizzy. In fact, in those few sentences I had many typos! Normally I can type pretty quickly with a low instance of error. Sad me.
Anyhoo, just wanted everyone to know I'm around. I've been sleeping a lot this week since I can't really work, which I guess is preparation for when I heal, because I won't be sleeping then! I have 35 days to finish my thesis! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! That means there are 45 days until Christmas. That's it, just 45! Seriously I'm not ready for either of those things. One thing at a time I guess. P.S. Uncle Steve, have you time to read drafts soon? :)
It's turned cold here, and smells very much like winter. The shops are now all decorated for Christmas with no Thanksgiving to look forward to since Halloween. I've been eating loads of soup and stopping off for winter flavored Starbucks loads recently. Though with no caramel apple cider or peppermint hot chocolate I'm slightly at a loss. I quite like winter in Oxford though. Something about the British penchant for tea lends itself to cold weather. And nothing beats roasted winter veg.
Well, that's about all my head can handle for the moment. Sorry to stop so abruptly. Here's wishing all are happy, healthy, and well. I'm off to finish my peppermint tea and lay down a bit before dinner. Ah the joy of British TV while ill. Nothing beats reruns of the OC, Sally Jesse Raphael, and the Wonder Years. Yeah, we're current with the times here. ;)
Love to all,
Missing you much,
Elizabeth
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Coincidentally, Annie went to the vet with her "allergies" on Tuesday. You gals are neck and neck. Miss you tons. Hope you feel better soon. All our love,
FMIL and Pap
Ahh, The Wonder Years...can't help but to cheer for Kevin and hate Wayne. :)
Post a Comment