Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Photos!

I am so so so busy at the moment and I can think of nothing to say except Latin is hard, I have too much that I want/need to read for my thesis, and I am severely grumpy that my ipod died after only two years, that I thought I would entertain you with a few pics from Oriel in Dublin. I'm also including a pic I took in the train station in Paris with my parents that I forgot to post earlier. It is part of a French advertisement, but I thought it was priceless and all of you that know the Coulters and Annie the Pug will probably agree. I should also say thank you for all the support I've received in my U of L-induced melancholy. Thank you family and friends! And Poppa Joe, you're right, basketball season is right around the corner! Thankfully I'll be home for a few of those games! :)

The Group in Trinity College, Dublin Quad:


Me, Being Cold:


Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil:


The Villain:


Back to Work!

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

The A Team said...

I know that Pug! Cold agrees with you, great pics!

Reader Locations