You Are Being Tracked!:
Tee hee. Thanks to Sarah I've got this nifty map at the bottom of my page now (scroll all the way down if you want to see it!) which shows from where my readers are, well, reading. It's fun! So, watch out all, big brother knows where you are! Just the city though, so don't worry too much.
I guess while I'm on here I will briefly let you know that I'm managing intermediate Latin and my research for the moment, though I have very little time for my research and I am pretty much continuously exhausted. I am however able to study in front of the television again because of the Latin (can't you see me sitting in the living room chair Regina?!). :) So that's fun.
Well, this is cutting in to my only 3.5 hours of library time a day, so I best be off. Because: si studeo, laeto (If I study, I am happy). Not really, but I can't find the word for sleepy in my dictionary. ;)
Love,
Elizabeth
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't even talk about the Cards, but glad you got the map. It is a fun addition. Can't wait to see everything you're seeing for myself someday! Enjoy your Latin as much as C is his Arabic...
Post a Comment