My wonderful friends Jon and Ashley had a baby yesterday, Sept. 25; a beautiful (I'm assuming, I mean just look at them pictured below) baby girl whom I think is named Jada Cyan Walker. :) I will confirm all the details, but the call that woke me up at 5 this morning was such a joy to hear, even though I was too sleepy and confused to get all the information. But, I do know that Mom and Baby are doing well and that is enough for me. So, if everyone could keep sending out prayers for this new family that would be wonderful. Oh and if you are wondering why I'm saying I'm an Auntie it's because Jon has basically been my big brother since I was 6. :) I'm still holding out for the title of Godmother however. Hee hee.

Love,
Elizabeth
P.S. When did I get old enough to have friends who have babies?! Wow time flies when you're having fun! Blessings to all!

1 comment:
We're happy to share you, but you have already been an Auntie for 5 years!!!! Congrats to the happy family!
Post a Comment